Monday, March 25, 2013

24th/Chilling!

Nathan with fans. Apparently pics from yesterday

Tom & Kels today in Santa Monica

So we didn't win KCA for our Boys, but we had two worldwide trends for them on TT
 

Tomorrow we will be able to see new ATL video on E! at 7pm EST.
Apparently it'll be a montage of concert video footage.

Taken from facebook:
 'Spot the TomTom!'

What's up on Twitter?

@Jaythewanted: I’m cool, I just want our album kicking around too #BadFriend “
@brian505: Note to self: don’t keep CDs in your car if you drive certain people around.

@SivaTheWanted: Our food arrived. apparently @nare_esha and I have new names 
God Siv! That made my day! ;)

@MaxTheWanted Went fishing today…. Here’s what I got! #catchoftheday

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment