Tuesday, March 5, 2013

4th/BeverlyHills

Jay & Max at LAX (1th of March)

Beverly Hills - 4th March

Boys with fan

@SivaTheWanted: Milkshake for me .. Beer for Jay.

 @MaxTheWanted: Havin a nice day with my new girlfriend @KelseyBelle90

Haha #TWFanmily is simply amazing! :)


Guys! We need to vote! 
I reached tweet limit five times in one day, cause of this, so please add to every tweet #KCAUK #VoteTheWantedUK
Every RT also will count as a vote. You can also add pics, links and mention people in your tweets. Vote won't count ONLY and ONLY if You use hashtags more than once in tweet.

Our Boys can be so grateful. And voting really pays off. As You know Nathan replied me and day after that He retweeted my Sis! That was simply the best!

I don't own gifs, pics, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment