Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26th/27th/28th

Boys had holidays, so I had a little break here. But Christmas are over & everyone must back to work, even me :)
So...

As we know our Boys are amazing for #TWFanmily and They have big hearts and Nathan gave us even a proof.
He did a Christmas Surprise For a Newtown Family Member:


He is incredible <3 Awww...

28th of Dec - Twitter
@JayTheWanted: Festive and filthy! (No idea of the contents though...)

Tom watched Butterfly Effect.

Nathan was in bad mood.
Awww poor Babe.
And taken from @Tom_McGuiness twitter (Jay's brother):
Daddy put the little soldier @JayTheWanted to bed.

Unfortunately I'm not a part of Wanted World yet.
thewantedmusic.com prepared 5 Days for members of WW and They can watch Paintballing With TW & 2013 Calendar Shoot Part 1 over on the site right now!

Today @BensonTheWanted answered me, so I know for sure that Boys will have their own reality show, but they won't be in USA for 3 months :)
I don't own gifs, videos & pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment