Monday, June 3, 2013

TheWantedLifePremiere


'I’m not Nareesha in case there was any confusion about that.'
— Jay Mcguiness
“I feel like we’re pregnant women and we’re pregnant with a party we know is bigger than our birth canal.”
 —   Jay Mcguiness

'The difference between the red cup and Kev is that the red cup works harder.'
— Max George

“All the fans are going to absolutely cream their faces off.”
— Jay Mcguiness 

“You should know that we’re in our 20s and we’ll have a party…
we’re not gonna, like, set fire to a baby.”
— Jay McGuiness




“I’ve been rated worse than a 4 out of 10 before!”
— Jay Mcguiness

“We really appreciate you coming over. Can you leave now?”
— Siva Kaneswaran

“We have a vocal guest in the house.”
—  Seev






“White Power! But not in that way!”
— Jay McGuiness

“If I mess it up, but I’m focused, do I get away with it?”
— Nathan Sykes 

Screenshots:


Extra clip
Divvying Up Rooms in Their L.A. Crib


No comments:

Post a Comment