Friday, April 5, 2013

4th/TwitterDay

Recent pic of Boys with Bonnie

Boys spent all day in studio and everything was filmed. 
Then They were at Pinz Bowling Center;) 


What's up on Twitter?


Attention Nathan's girls!
Finally He confirmed the fact that He is single.
&
Nathan has been unfollowing some fanmily members who say rude things about Dionne,
so WATCH OUT Gurls!

Their friendship is priceless

@NathanTheWanted: Movie night

@NathanTheWanted: Me, @robkerwin and @kev_beachbeach celebrating thrashing @sivathewanted at bowling ... #poorseev

And that happened today. Really weird interaction between Michelle Keegan & Max George

Max tweeted that, but He deleted it.


And Michelle instagrammed this photo & 6 secs after that She deleted it...
[+18]

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a
    look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Fantastic blog and fantastic style and design.

    Feel free to surf to my web page 38000ft.com

    ReplyDelete