Wednesday, April 10, 2013

9th/NewTWVideo/Drama&drama

Benson won Shorty Award for The Best 
Non-Human. So he recorded the acceptance speech:


'Dionne drama' on Twitter AGAIN....

As You can see she called Nathan a liar.

Dionne's friend tweeted this:


And now I'm really confused... 


Yeah this can't be more confusing...


@NathanTheWanted: Good morning!!! This is what I woke up to … Beautiful :)

@JayTheWanted: “Nano looking intense as he flings emails around the world from the set of our new music video.

@TomTheWanted: All on set

 @thewanted: The social circle of the wanted!

@thewanted: Taking in some directorial notes from @ShaneDrake

 @thewanted: Watching back footage!

Tweets from Boys about new video. I simply can't wait!

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

1 comment:

  1. no more drama please... what is that? omg. what is wrong with this girl? cause I don't get it. she started this shit again. let's focus on new hot video! *fangirling* I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete