Sunday, April 14, 2013

13th/Bahamas-Gig

Boys performing at gig in the Bahamas






Nathan has to lip sync otherwise his voice will become even worse. For now He barely talks.

Videos from the gig!

Coldplay Medley

Warzone

Almost whole gig U can watch [HERE]

Dionne Bromfield retweeted this [ARTICLE] & she started another drama between Her & fanmily.

& girl posted this photo

with despciription:
 'Siva I think' 
^.^ 

Yeah, I know it's unbelievable, so I'll show U a proof

And that happened:


I love this fanbase! 

Are you there God? It’s me.. Siva I think.

“What are you going to wear today?” “Siva I think”




How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop? Siva I think

My name is Siva (I think).

Whooo let the dogs out? Siva, I think...

“Who’s your favorite TW girlfriend?” Siva, I think


So basically our answer for everything is now ‘Siva I think’

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment