Tuesday, April 23, 2013

22th/E!Upfronts

Tom Parker arrives at E! Upfront Rehersals

Boys were today at E! Upfronts in NYC


 




Photo from Kim Kardashian's instagram







MORE:

After Party performance. 
Max did very good job with Nath's solo in IFY! They are all great!
I Found You

 "She's moving to the beat of her heart, I was so lost until tonight."

 All Time Low

JAYYYYY has a new phone! Yayayay!

& BOOM! Jaythan feels... Awww:

@JayTheWanted: “@E_TV_PR: The boys of @thewanted walking the Ed carpet at #EUpFront pic.twitter.com/G3kEIzcwBU” not the same without you @NathanTheWanted!

@JayTheWanted: "Lilly on my willy" and boom. I'm back in Instagram.
The most accurate comment to this?
'You never realise how much you’ve missed him on social media until this happens' <3 

CUTIES <3
@SivaTheWanted: .. We are missing our boy @NathanTheWanted though !

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

1 comment: