Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3th/Chicago/NEWS

The Boys were on Chicago today

During the interview:

Hiya TomTom!
Tom filmed, Seev threw a beanie, Max poured some beer down and Jay? Well He threw out slices of bologne and some napkins..


Basically photo from today :)

Show - Fantabuloso Tour in Chicago
 
 
 
 
 
 




With fansss!



NEWS!

 Siva has joined the ranks at Next Model Management.


Photos from Vogue UK:
''My modelling experience definitely prepared me for having confidence in front of a camera and knowing what looks good on me clothes wise. The boys in my band would think that I am most fussy when it comes to fittings, styling and shoots but I just know what looks good on me and I like looking smart.'' - Siva Kaneswaran




Tom's & Kelsey's Official Clothing named Hashtagz!

Further details released on Thursday...



& short part of The Wanted Life next episode

I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment