Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dubai!

13th of Feb - The Boys in the club. Dubai. 
 

14th of Feb -  Dubai Jazz Festival

Red carpet



During performance

I'm gonna cry all week long, cause of this...

Story: They Wanted weren't allowed to bring fans on stage, breaking the Heart Vacancy Girl tradition. [Not shown] Tom came down and sang to two girls. 

While Jay was sitting, he came over to our side to read my sign. It said (in a sassy valentine card format) "to: @JayTheWanted from: @NOTTINGPAM
I'm an admirer of yours and if that's reciprocated pick me for Heart Vacancy Girl." It's a spin-off from what he said to Ellie Goulding to ask her out.

You can notice Siva shrugged as if to say "There's nothing we can do, sorry." But Jay came down from stage to give me a hug of a decent duration. He also kissed me on the cheek. The security came to break us apart. When he came back on stage and when the bridge came, he knelt in front of me and sang his solo, staring at my eyes. He then gestured on his chin and mouthed "You're so pretty."

Setlist

 Max at RedFest party
I don't own gifs, photos, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment