Monday, February 2, 2015

Updates!

Nathan posted this on facebook

30th of January - Seev during night out with friends
 

31st of January - Max with Nano and Debbie

Max during photoshoot

Hair *.*

31th of Jan - Nathan with fan

Tomsey are my relationship goal <3

1st of February! - We Own The Night was played during Super Bowl!!! The Boys are so happy, just like us!

Max George will be on Bear Grylls’ Mission Survive a new six-part series for ITV.


Max George - singer, actor

Phobias: No. I don’t fear anything
Previous experience of outdoors camping: A little bit of camping with my mates and fishing by the river
Toughest challenge: I loved all the challenges
Missed most: What I miss now are all the wonderful crew and jungle buddies!
Best survival tips you learnt: Don’t over think. Whether it is eating live animals or drinking your own wee, just do it
Why did you want to sign up for this?I thought it would be a lot of fun – especially all the outdoor activities. I have always been a Bear Grylls fan. For me, doing this was an absolute no brainer. I really do respect Bear, I watch his show, I’ve watched his DVDs and I love what he does. I find him entertaining and I wanted to have a go. [SOURCE]

No comments:

Post a Comment