Sunday, August 25, 2013

24th/AAKD/Bethlehem

The Wanted at Arthur Ashe Kids Day 
 




With guests at #AAKD2013. Fifth Harmony, Cazzette, Austin Mahone, Ariana Grande, Lawson, Coco Jones, Jeff Sutphen, Missy Franklin and Quddus

Nariana today at AAKD


'Madam' today ;)


Nathan and Ariana singing Almost Is Never Enough
 

The Boys performing during AAKD

(We will be able to watch whole performances on TV at BBC tomorrow)

From the gig in Bethlehem














Our Sweethearts spent 4 hours with fans after the gig today... ;') 
OMG so many people from my followings met them today. So happy for You Guys! xx

 
 
Meeting Jay was my favorite! so he walked over and asked how i was kissed my cheek then looked at me for a second and was like “I love your cheeks! Siva got competition!” and then held me face i started to turn red and he was like “she’s turning red! look how red she is” and turned me to face the girls behind me. and i was like “that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said. i started to tear up a bit and he was like “oh no happy tears right” grabbed my face and kissed my cheek again before taking my phone and taking our picture. He was such a sweetheart!
 Nathan talking with fans


With @annap_TW

JIVVVVAA <3

I don't own gifs, photos, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment