Friday, August 2, 2013

Northampton/K2KParty

As You noticed I wasn't here for two weeks. But I have my reason, really good one ;) 


So... I was at my first 
The Wanted's concert!



I wanna tell You about everything, but I don't want to be boring. Apparently I have to... (a lil bit ;) )


Let's start!

I'm from Poland, so I had to leave my country to see the Boys!
I met a French Girl from fanmily on Twitter (@FrenchLoveTW) and She decided to go with us ;) Blah, blah, blah! 


PS. I love this country! You can 'meet' the Boys on the street or in the shop :)

What we gonna wear to the concert?

I think Siva likes it a lot ;)

After many adventures we are here (@Nathgaret, @TeamTW4ever, @FrenchLoveTW - my Sis and meeee) - in a line, waiting for a concert!
9 AM. Saturday. 
10 hours to concert and we are here & apparently we are going to be in first row ;)

@FrenchLoveTW (She took all the photos) & My Sis are in second row, I'm with @Nathgaret in 4th row waiting for the Boys.

First - The Vamps! Amazing Guys & Brad's smile is the best thing on entire planet ;)

Next - Lawson! 
Adam Pitts - I'm gonna love You forever <3

Time to The Wanted...


@FrenchLoveTW also wrote similar story, so [READ IT] 

I don't own gifs, photos, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment