Thursday, January 24, 2013

24th/WWFlip/CalendarPhotoshootPart3

I love #TWFanmily!
This is the best fanbase ever :)

In my country (Poland) I couldn't watch The Wanted AOL session, cause videos are unavailable and thanks to @iTheWantedTeam 
I have all videos now. And If someone want this videos too I can send You them on e-mail! #love

Once more time I want to say thank you @iTheWantedTeam
You are so supportive! :*

And every member of our TWFanmily should follow them!



If You are not a member of Wanted World I have surprise for You. Someone was very kind and upload WW flip! So enjoy!

Some gifs, pics from new video:
(taken from tumblr)
 
 
 

Siva watching Jay have a photoshoot at WW flip:

Jay in the shower :)

And my Dear TWFanmily!
Please leave me comments with your twitter name, your blog about TW or sth - I'm going to use it on "TWFanmily" page. If You have some advices please leave it too :)

Boys are in studio today. 
They are working so hard!

I don't own gifs, pics, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment