Saturday, January 5, 2013

5th/NathansTwitCam

The People’s Choice Awards will broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, Wednesday, Jan. 9 (9:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS with Kaley Cuoco returning as host.

Boys will be attending PCA as You all know! :) 

The Wanted feel like The Beatles

Justin bieber vs The Wanted vs 1D - Best acoustic song

The Wanted with "Glad You Came" inside Mashup Top of The Pops USA

Jay today is with Hamish & Luke as You can see :)
It'll be great night... ^^

Nathan did a Twitcam... I thought that I can't love Him more... 

http://twitcam.livestream.com/dcyu8

If You need links to watch this Twitcam on Youtube give me a sign.



‘Don’t hate. Appreciate!’

Fan: Do you ever read fan fiction?
Nathan: 'Int that like when you get all proper dirty on us?

"Look how big my finger looks"

Fan: Do you think Santa is real?
Nathan: Of course!
Nathan: *awkwardly silent and just staring at the camera."
Nathan: Problem?

‘Someone’s just said: ‘FATHER MY CHILDREN.’ At least buy me a drink first - or let me buy you one because that would be the gentleman-ly thing to do!’

“Wait, guys, how do you press stop? This is embarassing..

"GLOUCESTER ROADS BEWARE. NATHAN'S DRIVING!"

Nathan: Someone just said soccer...
Nathan: IT'S NOT SOCCER, IT'S FOOTBALL. WE INVENTED IT, WE NAMED IT. WHO INVITED YOU TO CHANGE IT?

People always ask if I would date a fan. Well... For Wanted World, what do you all think if me, Max, and Jay took fans out on a date?

You'd think since we're in The Wanted, we'd get free access to Wanted World. 'OH NO!' says the record label. 'OH NO!' says Scooter.

I just finished writing something like IBYS. Not quite. It has a bit more heartache. There's a different meaning, but same sort of vibe.
Actually who’s on Wanted World? I-I-I’m not gonna…Me, not me, me, not me, me, not me, not me, me, not me, not me, not me, me, me, me, me, not me, me.

So apparentaly Dionne Bromfield called to Nath when He was doing Twitcam...
So She tweeted this:
And Nathan talked on skype with Her after Twitcam.

Inglorious Basterds is His fav movie, and fav tea is Tetley :)

jaythanshipper made this ship for me on tumblr <3
She doesn't know that Nathan is my fav so that's why this is so special for me <3 That's so beautiful! Thank You!
Awww I just love it: 

I don't own videos, gifs, pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment