Thursday, January 3, 2013

3rd/#TomOnTheHitsRadio/TTTrends

Nathan is such a legend. That happened last night:

He was worldwide trend all day, cause of this. I think He arused too much controversy. He is only 19 years old, He ignored already so many comment like this. I can understand Him.
I also think that His comment was quite funny! But that's only my opinion. If You want to let me know what you think about it you can do this in comments.


#TomOnTheHitsRadio today:
Two trending topics worldwide! #TWFanmily power!



"I think everybody liked Glad You Came. If you didn't, oh well"


Tom said that tickets/dates for UK arena tour will be out very soon.


"Our album is going in a different direction. Not One Direction but a different direction"


atAXStv: "One Direction vs. The Wanted: A Battle For Teen Hearts Everywhere"


Max George Named GQ's Worst Dressed Men Of 2012 
He even responded to this

Nathan is such a Babe.. I want to hug Him - NOW!


Message from The Wanted to Wanted World Members :) Next exclusive photo album is available:

People Choice Awards Ceremony will be in Monday (9th of Jan), but boys WON'T perform.

I don't own gifs, videos, pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment