Thursday, May 16, 2013

16th/WalksLikeRihannaVideoShoot

The Voice Au Backstage
[WATCH ME]

Boys had really busy day yesterday, They did few interviews & here You are more stuff...

Bump Show performance




The Boys for Nova

The Wanted's Sexy Swagger


 With fans

My Girlie met the boys and I'm so happy for Her! Such a Beaut don't Ya think? ;)

NEW WANTED WEDNESDAY FLIPPPPP!

Photos from [MAILER]

New exclusive photo for The Wanted Life!
*.*
[READ]

What's next?!
After Japan the boys will be making a Brief stop in America! La, New York and Florida! Then UK for summer shows!
RUMOUR: Possibly world tour will start in February of 2014!


The last thing I wanna say is that timezones are confusing, so sorry if I messed up something xx

PS. Good news from our Baby xx
 I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment