Tuesday, May 28, 2013

27/TWwithRyanSeacrest

The Wanted with Ryan Seacrest for E! - Interview

Ryan Seacrest: What are you most proud of that you've done?
Jay: Got in The Wanted. The greatest band of all time.
Ryan: And now you just want to stay in.
Jay: Yeah, this is it. When this ends, aw crap, I'm going to be working in some grocery store, with my album on like, "This used to be popular kids!"

Ryan Seacrest: What is the strangest thing one of these fans has done to you or given to you? Done to you is fine.
Nathan: I was going to say. What can I say on TV? I had 4 girls...
Max: *whips his head to look at Nathan*
Tom: WHAT!?
Ryan: Aaand we'll be right back.
Nathan: ...try and break into my hotel room...at 4 o'clock in the morning.
Ryan: Were they successful?
Nathan: Nearly. Very nearly. They got through the door, but they didn't get past the lock. 


Ryan Seacrest: Who spends the most time in the hot tub?
Jay: Max.

Max: ...it gets cold at night.



 

US fanmily, Walks Like Rihanna is available RIGHT NOW (since midnight) on iTunes!
[BUY ME]


The Boys are back to LA!!


I don't own gifs, videos, pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment