Friday, May 3, 2013

2nd/NormalThursJay

The boys tried to dance....













I'm wondering Guys did You notice the little chat in previous WantedWednesday flip ;)

Max: Met Kevin Jonas today, was pretty buzzin' to be fair.
Jay: Yeah, Max almost missed him and then realised it was a Jonas Brother
Jay: and his heart went boom-boom
Jay: so we went back and shook his hand
Max: and I walked up to him like Rihanna and shook his hand

Apparently the Boys talked about WLR before We even know about it ;)
Such a teasers!



New [DATES] & new stories from [TWFanmily]


I don't own gifs, pictures, videos.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I thought the same about the chat!, when the flip was on, i didn´t get why they mentioned Rihanna when they met of Kevin, now all make sense :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, exactly.. I was like: oh they mentioned Rihanna, but who cares ahaha :)

      Delete